Privacy & Policy
Cookies, Ads, Emailing...
Note that Fantazo has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Fantazo does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
You explicitly agree that we may:
- use web analytics tools (you can opt-out)
- use ad targeting tools (you can opt-out)
- contact you via e-mail (non-essential e-mails will not be sent unless you opt-in)
- How we gather and use information
- Cookies and how we use them
- Ad targeting tools that we use
- How we store your data
- Your rights related to your personal information
How we gather and use information
How and what information we gather
We only collect personal information that you voluntarily give us via email, web-based fill-in forms and other direct contact from you.
When you use Fantazo web site or services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as time of day, browser type, referring Web site address and your IP address.
When you register for Fantazo services, we may ask for information such as your name, company name and email address. When you place an order online with us, we may also ask for extra information such as billing address.
When you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, you will be required to provide your e-mail address and to confirm your subscription by clicking a web link in your subscription confirmation e-mail.
We do not collect or store any credit or debit card information.
How we may use gathered information
We may use collected personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide products and services that you have requested;
- to process your orders, perform billing and notify you of the status of your order;
- to facilitate the renewal of subscriptions for products or services;
- to provide you with an effective customer service;
- for security, anti-piracy, and fraud prevention purposes;
- to provide you with information related to changes in products and services that you are using;
- to provide you with newsletters, special offers and other information where you have consented to receive it;
- to undertake any other promotional activities where you have consented to such promotional activities;
- to comply with or verify compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- to re-engage with you on Facebook using Facebook’s Custom Audiences feature.
If you do not want to receive newsletters, special offers and other information that is not essential to the use of products and services that you have purchased or subscribed to you can easily opt-out from future communication at anytime by clicking a link at the bottom of a message from us or by sending an explicit unsubscribe request on the contact page: contact page.
We may use collected non-personal information for the following purposes:
- to personalize and support your use of Fantazo website and services;
- to improve our products, services, customer experience and advertising strategy;
- for security, anti-piracy, and fraud prevention purposes;
- to identify actions or transactions as originating through an affiliate marketing or referral program;
- for ad targeting;
- for statistical or research and analysis purposes..
- Cart abandonment emailing (if you abandoned the checkout for some reason)
In addition, we may “de-identify” personal information by removing any information that identifies you specifically, and use the rest for the purposes set forth above.
We may share your information with third-parties in following cases:
- To provide services delivered by our partners. We use other companies, which may include but not limited to present or future corporate affiliates, to provide joint services or certain services to us or on our behalf and help us to operate our business. In cases where it is necessary to deliver a service that is carried out by our third-party partner your information may be transmitted or made available to the partner which provides the service that you requested. For example, we may share your personal information with domain registrar when you order a domain name registration and we may share your e-mail address with MailChimp when you choose to enable their website protection service you your website.
- To comply with legal requirements, cooperate with law enforcement, prevent crime, and protect legal rights or Fantazo, you and others. To the extent not expressly prohibited by applicable law, we may disclose the personal information we collect without notifying you when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is appropriate: (a) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; (b) to cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental investigations (without necessarily requiring the law enforcement or government agency requesting the information to formally serve us with a subpoena); (c) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible crime; (d) to enforce a contract; to protect and defend the rights or property of Fantazo, its corporate affiliates, and their respective employees, clients and partners and agents, other users or the public in general; or (e) act in situations involving potential threats to the personal safety of any person.
How long do we keep collected information
We keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which it was originally collected (or to which you have subsequently consented), and as permitted or required by applicable law.
Cookies and how we use them
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. None of the cookies used by this website contain any personal information.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Below is a detailed list of cookies that this website may set:
- Session cookies. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like logging into your account, cannot be provided.
- Cookies that remember your choice. Some cookies used on this website allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your preferred language).
- Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies store information in an anonymous form.
- Ad targeting cookies These cookies are used to make advertising more effective and to show ads that are likely to be more relevant to you. You can opt out of receiving these cookies as described on this page.
- Third party service provider cookies. Cookies can be set by the following third party services used on this website: Google Analytics, Facebook Like Button, Twitter Follow button, Google +1 button, YouTube videos. Some of these cookies may be used to track your behavior on other websites and we have no control over this as these cookies are not set by our own website.
- Log Files. Fantazo follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
- Cookies and Web Beacons. Like any other website, Fantazo uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimise the users’ experience by customising our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
How you can control cookies
You can control and opt-out of receiving cookies in several ways:
- By using private browsing mode. Most browsers offer private browsing mode (private window, incognito window or InPrivate window). Any cookies created while in private browsing mode are deleted after you close all browser windows.
- By modifying browser settings. You can usually modify your browser settings to disable cookies. However, by disabling cookies, or certain types of cookie, you may hinder your user experience on this and other websites, or prevent them from working entirely.
- By means of free tools. You can opt out of receiving particular ad targeting cookies as described below.
Ad targeting tools that we use
We may use third party ad targeting tools to re-engage with our visitors and customers.
For example, when you visit our page, Google or other ad publisher that we use may note this by saving a cookie in your web browser and then use it to serve more of our ads on their website and their advertising partner websites.
We use Google Analytics to understand how the site is being used in order to improve the user experience. User data is all anonymous. You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at www.google.com
We may use Google Analytics’ Demographics and Interest Reporting features to view anonymous statistics about the demographics and interests of our visitors.
To opt out of this behaviour , install Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use reputable third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to store your data and run Fantazo website and services.
Partial list of our data storage and processing technology providers includes: Amazon Web Services, Google, KnownHost, Liquid Web, Groove Networks.
Websites and website data are stored in servers located in Ireland, EU.
Your rights related to your personal information
If you are a data subject according to EU GDPR (e.g. you are an EU citizen and you are giving us your private data), you have the following rights related to your personal information:
- Right to access information. You have a right to receive information about why and how your personal data is processed. You have a right to receive a copy of your personal data stored by Fantazo, free of charge, in a commonly used electronic format.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data without undue delay, and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to be forgotten. You have a right to withdraw your consent to personal data processing and have your personal data erased without undue delay whenever the data is no longer necessary (a) for service provision, (b) for billing and (c) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Right to restriction of processing. You have the right to have processing of your personal data restricted where you object to it and Fantazo has no legitimate grounds to continue the processing, where you contest the accuracy of the data, where the processing is unlawful, or where you require it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right to object. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of data, except when this is required for a task in the public interest or where there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing. You can also object to processing performed for direct marketing purposes.
- Other rights according to GDRP. For details, please refer to GDRP website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Adobe® After Effects® is a trademark for Adobe Systems Incorporated