Your digital online business
Ecommerce website is a fully functional online store with a shopping cart and online payment options, which allows you to reach custommers anywhere in the world. People can browse and purchase your products in the comfort of their homes, since they arent constraint by opening hours.
Statistically the worldwide online sales are expected to grow to $4 trillion by 2020! In the US alone, ecommerce retails made over $500 billion in sales revenue. So what do you think, it’s important for you to have a well preparred ecommerce website that’s mobile friendly, and also can accept online transactions with different payment options. If yes, then an ecommerce website is the best option for you.
What I deliver:
- Newest Woocommerce platform for better and easier product management.
- Large shopping cart page and a small mini cart in the header.
- Different payment options for online transactions.
- SKU number integration.
- Stock management – easy stock adjustment and audit.
- Newest WordPress CMS (Content Management System) – so that you can easily update your website with fresh new content. This will save your time and money on the long term.
- Modern & fully responsive design that’s user-friendly and well optimised to ensure that your content is displaying correctly on all major devices (mobile phones, tablets, laptops and PC).
- All products or services with detailed information with unique photo gallery.
- Animated gallery slides or interactive photos on your home or products page.
- Social media integration with your existing social accounts.
- Contact form, where visitors can contact you directly from your website.
- Fast Call button – mobile. Visitors can call your phone number just by pressing the call button.
- Interactive Google Maps on your contact page so that you can pin point exactly for your visitors where you business is.
- Full site optimisation – Optimising it for faster site speed and better user experience.
- On-site SEO: SEO friendly URL structure, optimised meta datas and submission to Google.
- Rigorous browser testing – this final part is also important to ensure that your site is working correctly across major browsers.
- GDPR complaints set up for website cookies.
- Creating and installing SSL certificate.
- Create a Google Analytics account and install it to your website.
- A well designed, responsive Ecommerce website that’s mobile friendly starts from $4000, but it really depends on the features and functionality that you need. To get your custom quote simply complete the quick contact form and tell me a little more about your project, this way I’ll be able to give you the exact price for your new Ecommerce website.
Bonus for collaborating with me:
- Professional Business card design with 2 sides for FREE ($350 value) so that your business cards will not only match with your brand, but also with your website.
- I will help you to set up your personal email addresses (I can set up your email address only if you have or choose the recommended hosting which provides free email addresses).